Wednesday, August 10, 2011

135 days until Christmas!

Yep, I kid you not.... just one hundred and thirty five days to go!  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  

Not to gloat or anything, but I have:


Uh-huh....I bought some carrots for my son from Steph at Red Brick.  Aren't they awesome?  The best bit is that they are made out of upcycled jumpers - yay!  

So why did I buy some carrots for my son you may ask?  Well I thought it would be fun to have a fruit and vegetable stall in our playroom.  I was super stoked when I found these wooden crates to put them in at the op shop yesterday for a mere $2 each.  I figure I can just fill them up with different types of fruit and vegetables for his Christmas present:


Perhaps buying three crates to fill was biting off a little more than I could chew though (surprise, surprise!):


Secretly, I am hoping to find other great handmade 'produce' made locally so it eases my load a bit!  Let me know if you happen to see any around!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen fabric cabbages somewhere online....just not sure where...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx