Monday, August 29, 2011

Building Stuff and the Completed Prototype

Hello!  I am still here, waiting patiently for the bubby to arrive!

While doing that, I have been building stuff for the stall at the Design Exchange Market that I will be sharing with Rach from Picklebug Designs in early October - Yep... I am nuts for even thinking about doing a market with a newborn, but I also like to be kept on my toes.

So far for the stall I have made some flower heads:


And a fence:


I'm still not 100% sure where I'm going with all this, but I'm sure it will evolve into something functional...or at least that is what I am hoping.

In other news, the prototype I was working on last week came back today and it turned out as good as I was hoping it would.  Here is a peek of it in pendant form:


I am hoping to get it into the Etsy Store this week, but we will have to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx