Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thrifty Goodness

I am usually quite unlucky in my scouting of garage sales and op shops, but every now and then I have a run of good fortune....and the last couple of weeks have been pretty good.  

Here is what I have managed to pick up:

A piece of vintage seer sucker fabric for $1.50:

A vintage half apron for $1

A pillow case for 50 cents, which will go great with some other vintage bedlinen I have acquired:


A dress makers mannequin for $10.  Yep... read it and weep, people:


A very cool, retro apron.  I can't disclose the price on this one because I am pretty sure Matty hates it and would cringe at how much I paid for it.  Lets just say it wasn't a 'bargain'... but it makes up for it by being so awesome:


And finally, FINALLY, I found a telephone table.  Pretty much the exact one I've been hunting for...and for the bargain price of $7:

I haven't been blogging much this week as I have been moving some stuff into The Studio now that it's pretty much completed!


The furniture is in there, but well, it's going to take a while for me to get it organised... especially since I am only THREE DAYS away from my due date!  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx