Monday, July 2, 2012

Illustration - What I Wore Today

According to Malcolm Gladwell (who wrote the book The Outliers), it takes a person approximately 10,000 hours of doing something to become an expert at that task.

By that standard I am probably an expert eater, sleeper and TV watcher. What I'd really like to be, though, is an expert drawer. Sure I can draw good enough, but the illustrations I draw in my head look ten times more amazing than when I put them on paper. So I thought I might incorporate some illustrations into my blog posts.

Since I have been wanting to do a "What I Wore Today" post for a while, I thought it might be fun to illustrate that for you instead of taking a photo. So, here's what I wore today:



Black turtle neck sweater from Portmans
Grey slouchy woolen jumper by Jump
Khaki linen skirt by Emerson
Purple tights found on eBay
Black Mary Jane's by Sketchers


I hope the start to your week has been great!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great drawing...you're a fair bit thinner than that though! T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx