Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Frivolities : Tutorials I would like to try!

Welcome to the first week of Friday Frivolities!  

Each Friday I will be posting a couple of links from things I have seen on the internet during the week that I think you'll be interested in.  This week I am posting some links to tutorials I would like to try.

Check out this Sprocket Pillow from Cluck Cluck Sew.  The vibrant colours make me smile:

(image from Cluck Cluck Sew)

I am in love with this Queen Anne Lace scarf made by A Spoon Full of Sugar.  I have a couple of balls of wool in a burnt orange colour that I think this would be perfect for!

(image from A Spoon Full of Sugar)

And finally, I had been thinking of making some form of book storage for the playroom at our new house, so I was particularly excited to find this tutorial for a slender wall mounted bookcase from The Ivy Cottage:

(image from The Ivy Cottage)

Now I just need to find some spare time to make a start on these projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx