Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to Bok Bok B'Gerk!

My name is Michelle and this a photo of my family (there is a baby cooking in my belly, due to pop out at the end of August):


Yes, this photo was taken at Christmas time but it was the only one I could easily put my hands on since we are currently moving house.

Anyway, I used to be one of those people who wouldn't try things for fear of failure.  Every morning I would read through a series of craft blogs and think to myself "Wow, how DO they make everything work right first time round?!?!"  Truth of the matter is that they probably don't.  They only post about the stuff that DOES work!  

If you want to be one of those people who believe that there are crafty people out there who never stuff up anything (and that's fine if you do), I suggest you close down this page now... because this isn't the blog for you!

Bok Bok B'Gerk is a blog with a focus on creating things using a combination of new and recycled objects.  I hope that you will follow along with my many zany crafting adventures, some of which will be successful and others, well... you'll soon see!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new digs, Michelle! Looking forward to all manner of good stuff!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx