Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally....a Sprocket Pillow!

Check out the sprocket pillow I made for my lovely niece:


I must really like this kid, because I even cut into a superb piece of vintage gingham I picked up at a garage sale few months back.  The tag for the remnant was still attached - two thirds of a yard for 35 cents!:


I have to say that I LOVE this pattern.  It was so very, very easy and I am definitely planning on making more to put in the 'reading nook' of our playroom (if it ever gets done):


Of course, there probably won't be so much pink in the other ones I make!

2 comments:

  1. I love that! You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm making one of these at the moment! Have it all cut out and ready to go, but it's been like that for a few weeks! It looks great, I'm gonna finish mine now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx