Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello World!

Well we are back to crappy weather here in our neck of the woods.  Can't say I am surprised, as it has been so up and down here for the last couple of weeks.

But even though the day is miserable and grey, a little bit of colour arrived on my doorstep this morning:


The vintage typewriter I won on eBay last week for a mere $20.50!  Yep... you're jealous right?


Kind of makes me want to break into that Stevie Wonder song... "Isn't she lovely?"... "Isn't she wonderful?".  Shame the song is about a baby and not a vintage typewriter really :P


Perhaps the most exciting bit (apart from the fact it is in perfect working condition) is that it matches the colour scheme I am going to have in the studio, which is white with pops of aqua, red and yellow to make it just a little bit fun!

I hope something exciting happens to you all today!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome! I know someone else in your family who would like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so happy for you! FINALLY!!!! Can't wait to see what you are going to use it for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...You're such a horrible person. I want one

    - much love, Dayle. xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx