Monday, August 8, 2011

Studio : It is ALMOST done!

The studio is almost...ALMOST...finished!


Well it's at least plastered, so now it's just a matter of waiting for it to dry, giving it a quick sand and then painting it!  It is looking a lot brighter in there already with the benches and the wood gone.  Here is a reminder of what it looked like when we first moved in:


Tomorrow I am going to go shopping for some form of flooring.  I am hoping that by the end of next week I will be able to start moving some stuff in, so long as I don't go into labour sometime before then I guess!  I can't wait to not have to craft out of a cupboard (which I must say I am really sucking at):

 

Of late I have really lost my crafting mojo, but tomorrow I am taking a stand and seizing it back so expect to see some more crafty projects coming up soon!

Oh, and if you aren't a 'liker' of the Bok Bok B'Gerk Facebook Page, then you might not know that there is some new stuff in the Etsy store finally!  Yay!  

So pop on over and take a look... and make sure you 'like' the facebook page too while you're at it so you get notified of stuff like that!

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx