Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You've got Mail!


Today I spent most of the day painting up a mailbox for our playroom.  That and playing with some photoshop actions.  The one used above is meant to make the photo have a vintage feel.  

What do you think?  Are you a fan of these altered style of photos or would you prefer to see them 'as is'?  Just so you can compare, here is the original photo before it was altered:


I must admit that I do like the fact that it makes my substandard photography skills appear at least a 'little' better, but the actions don't work so well on every photo you take...and I'm an all or nothing kinda gal!

The mailbox isn't quite dry, so we couldn't get any playing time in with it today.  This weather is driving me nuts - it really isn't conducive to painting, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx