Thursday, January 12, 2012

A boring day of cleaning stock

Lately it feels like I have soooo many projects on the go and that I am getting absolutely nowhere with any of them.  

So today I decided to focus on a task that I could both start and finish in a couple of hours - I cleaned a pile of Bok Bok B'Gerk stock ready for painting:


(12/366 - Stock ready for cleaning)

I would like to say that it was a thoroughly enjoyable task, but really.. it sucked!  It was made a little more bearable by watching The Vampire Diaries while I worked.  Mind you, it took me a few episodes to realise that Damon Salvatore (played by Ian Somerhalder) was not Nate from Gossip Girl (Chace Crawford). 

  
Anyone else think they look ridiculously alike?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx