Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chia Seed Pan Bread

One of the things I missed most when first starting a grain-free diet was the lack of bread.  After a quick google search, I found a recipe for Chia Seed Pan Bread and it is delicious!

All you need to do is take 2 tablespoons of Potato Flour, 2 tablespoons of chia seeds and mix it up with an egg in a bowl.  Heat up a frying pan, add a bit of oil and pour your mixture in.  Cook it until it is golden brown on both sides and you're done.  It takes about 2 minutes tops!

 
(20/366 - Lunch!)

On the days when I am really hungry, I like to top my chia bread with some mustard, ham and an egg.  On days when I'm not so hungry, I just eat it plain.  

On Friday nights we have hamburgers for dinner, so I make two thinner breads out of the one quantity of mixture and use that as my bread.  It is yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx