Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Corben!

Not only was today Valentines Day, it was also Corben's 2nd Birthday!


Overall the day was pretty good.  I had planned on doing a couple of fun activities with him in the morning, but for some reason he was soooo tired and as a result had a major meltdown in the shopping mall.  We were home by 10am and he was asleep by 10.15am - poor little mite!

In the afternoon we had my parents and some aunty and uncles over for afternoon tea.  Since Corben doesn't really like cake, I used a tutorial from The Ivy Cottage  to make this watermelon shark for him, which he loved!:


(45/366 - Argh!  It's a Watermelon Shark!)

I am hoping to do some fun things with him tomorrow and maybe even Thursday too.  Who says birthday's have to be contained to the one day?!?  Not me, that's for sure.

Happy Birthday my lovely little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx