Monday, March 5, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wowsers!  The days have been passing by so quickly, mainly because I had been preparing stock for the Design Exchange Market which was held at the Mining Exchange yesterday:


(57/366 - Stock.  More Stock!)

While the market wasn't as busy as the last two were, I still had an absolute blast.  I perhaps enjoyed the day so much because I was "kid free" for over 10 hours!  Whoo Whoo!  I love them with all my heart, but it is nice to have a break.

At the moment I feel that my market stall presentation is a little plain, but after a lot of thought I now have a vision in my mind as to what I want it to look like long term.  Now it is all about making that vision a reality:


(64/366 - The Bok Bok B'Gerk Stall at the Mining Exchange)

If you haven't been to the Design Exchange Market, then you simply MUST come to the next one which is in October.  It is one of the highest quality markets that Ballarat has.  I was lucky enough to get a belated birthday present from Rach which she purchased at one of the stalls:



(65/366 - A belated Birthday Present)

A cute little robot brooch!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who popped by the stall to say "hello".  As always, I really appreciate you making the effort to show your support for my little business venture.

I will be back again later with another post to get up to date with the photo of the day stuff.  Until then...toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx