Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Photo Phone Dump

I am really enjoying Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge. It is nice to have a prompt each day that challenges you to stop and look around at the things in your everyday life. If you like taking photos, then I suggest you join in.

Anyway, here are some photos from the last week:


(128/366 - Day 9 : Something you do every day - Play with the kids)


(129/366 - Day 10 : A favourite word - Smile)


(130/366 - Day 11 : Kitchen - On top of my fridge)


(131/366 - Day 12 : Something that makes you happy - Hand Stitching. It is so relaxing!)


(132/366 - Day 13 : Mum - That's me! Gosh I look so tired here!)


(133/366 - Day 14 : Grass - My new yellow shoes I scored from Target for $12, sitting on our front lawn)


(134/366 - Day 15 : Love - Corben loves his chicken nuggets and any foods cut into fancy shapes)


(135/366 - Day 16 : What you're reading - The second Hunger Games Book, The Creative Family, Bloom and Frankie. I always have a couple of things on the go at once.)

I hope you are having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx