Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Robot Calendar : April and May

Sooooooo, yeah.... I totally didn't get around to making April's robot until it was time to make the one for May:


Aren't they cute? They kind of look like they're holding hands...it must be love!

Next month I plan to show you how I put these things together, now that I have a pretty LEAN
process going on.

You might think It sounds pretty simple to put together paper robots, but there are more frustrations than you can possibly imagine. In fact, if I had have known how frustrating they could be before I started on the January robot, then I might not have even bothered making any!

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I think they were meant to be made together. Very cute. T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx