Friday, June 8, 2012

Operation Alphabet

A few weeks ago I was looking for some iPad applications and stumbled across The Ministry of Letters' Singing Alphabet:

The application is great, featuring all the letters of the alphabet singing and dancing together to make some pretty cool tunes. What is even better, is that the Ministry of Letters' also has a book out titled "Operation Alphabet". I ordered a copy straight away and it arrived earlier this week:


The book is of really high quality and is printed on the most beautiful paper I have ever felt in a kids book. It also has the most fantastic illustrations I have seen in a long time:




In fact, I think I am going to use them for inspiration in some upcoming projects I have.

Who is your favourite children's illustrator?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx