Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Calendar - Fold your own Robot!

One of the coolest gifts I received at Christmas was a "Fold your Own" Robot Calendar from my lovely husband:


Each month comes with it's own Robot to punch out and put together:

"Radiacto" was the robot for this month:


I am trying to refrain from building all of the robots now!  Some of them are waaaaay, way cool!

Anyway as I mentioned yesterday, I am aiming to take a picture a day to capture the things going on in our house.  Here is the photo from yesterday of Corben taking Mr Bear for a ride in the trailer of his Cosy Coupe (don't fear for his safety people, Mr Bear is securely strapped on!):


and from today:


Nope, I am not building something.  I am demolishing *muhahahahahaha* (don't tell the husband!)

 

1 comment:

  1. That robot calendar is awesome! I look forward to seeing them each month, so resist the urge to do them all now. T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx