Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! 

Even though it is a tad late, I hope that you and your family had a lovely Christmas and New Years period.  Our family surely did, sporting our matching family Christmas T-shirts:


I cannot BELIEVE that it has been almost two months since my last post.  It certainly doesn't feel that long, that's for sure!  My absence has been a result of a couple of things - being unable to find my 'groove' with a toddler AND a newborn, as well as being struck by a plethora of illness including a funky rib problem, a few colds and most recently a suspected case of glandular fever *sigh*.

I would like to tell you all that I am pumped for 2012 and what it brings, but really... I am not quite there yet lol!  

I have decided against any New Years Resolutions and instead have opted for a theme for 2012 of 'Making Memories'.  What exactly does that mean?  Well, I guess it means a lot more toting my camera around to catch more of the things that happen around me, as well as the addition of lots of fun activities throughout the year.  I also thought I might also aim to take a picture a day of a 'normal' happening in our house.  Here is the photo from yesterday:


I just love this age, where it is totally acceptable to wear your mother's high heels without fear of being bullied or ridiculed:

 Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you all, Michelle. Love the photos (and the one on the card you sent me, too; what a gorgeous girl). And I have to tell you that my girl Rosy in China LOVES the new bunny earrings you designed. Look forward to a catch-up sometime when you're not so busy and I'm not so slack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx