Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pimped Out Candelabra String Holder Thing

If there is one thing I hate, it is misplacing things. I especially hate it when you have something in your hands and then 30 seconds later it's gone. That happens to me all the time. A little too often in fact. This one time I misplaced my glasses, only to realise after searching for them for 20 minutes that I was actually wearing them. That was kind of embarrassing.

Anyway, one item that constantly disappears while I am using it is my bakers twine, so I decided to make a stand for it.

I picked up a wooden candelabra at a garage sale for 50 cents and pimped it out by adding a circular bit of wood with a bit of dowel inserted into it. Ingenious, I know! I'm thinking I should patent it:


Now when I'm looking for my string I know exactly where it is...sitting on my pimped out candelabra string holder thing:

Whoo Whoo! Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx