Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Crochet Hexagon Blanket

As if I don't have enough things on the go, I decided to start making Matty a blanket to go in his 'man cave'. I know, probably not very manly, but I think it will help tie some things in the room together once it's done:


As always, it turns out that this is going to be a bigger task than I originally thought. I figured I would need around 70 hexagons to make the blanket. Turns out it will be closer to 120!

19 down, 101 to go:


But... it's a good craft to do in front of the television, watching mindless shows like "So you think you can dance?" Geez what I wouldn't give to be able to crump, pop or waack!

Anyway, I wanted to ask what you think of my knitting bag? It was my mums once upon a time:

So is it so ugly, it's cool?


Or is it so ugly it should be
set on fire so that no poor sucker should ever have to see it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx